POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : G'damn it. Been away. : G'damn it. Been away. Server Time
10 Aug 2024 03:17:28 EDT (-0400)
  G'damn it. Been away.
From: Graham Redway
Date: 11 Mar 2000 18:56:17
Message: <38CADCC3.B0E42038@Totalise.co.uk>
All,

I've been away a while (6 months) and used to be able to do some fairly
complex scenes and now I can't even do something simple. Darn. All I
want to do at the moment is to render a perfect pint of lager (bubbles,
a real glass etc.) and I can't. Damn, damn, and damn again. I must have
a memory like a gold fish, where did all my knowledge go? Has the
aforementioned pint of lager really killed that many brain cells?

	Graham.